The Wheeling & Lake Erie Railway Company (W&LE) has available track space and offers economic railcar storage solutions. We are able to provide short or long-term storage for both loaded and empty cars. Our storage team can work with you to find the right location for your needs.
Choosing railcar storage with W&LE gives you access to:
- 840 miles of track
- 425 employees offering exceptional service
- Convenient interchange access with 3 direct connections with Class I railroads
- 14 convenient interchanges with Class II and Class III railroads
- Storage available for loaded or empty cars
About Our Ohio Railroad
W&LE is the largest Ohio-based railroad and among the largest regional railroads in the country. Our service area includes 840 miles of track operating in Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Maryland.
- Competitive Pricing – by having access to three Class I carriers (CN, CSX, and NS)
- Excellent Customer Service – which includes 7 days a week service and double switches when necessary.
- Safe Operations – with an experienced team with safety for our customers as their main goal.